Friday, October 22, 2010

37th Annual North Easton Harvest Fair!

A couple weeks ago, I had the great pleasure of having a table to promote my photography business at the 37th Annual NRT of North Easton Harvest Fair!  This was my first time at the Sheep Pasture, and it was just as beautiful and friendly as I had imagined it to be. It was a special feeling arriving to the farm and setting up my work alongside the 100s of other local businesses, artists and crafters.  I was told this fair averages 5,000-10,000 people coming each year!  While the majority of tables were set up outside in the fields, I shared a lovely little barn with three painters, a bluegrass band and another photography studio.  I had a blast meeting tons of new people, showing my wildlife work to kids, and promoting my portrait business!

 




I had art prints as well as framed works from my wildlife collection for sale.  I got such a great reaction from my work and it was such a pleasure meeting so many fellow wildlife enthusiasts! (What better place to bring my animal work than a farm!)  As fun as it was to show my personal work, I had a great time meeting all the families that stopped by my table and talking to them about how fun outdoor family photoshoots are in the fall!  I had some cute little information packets for people to take with my business card, a special fair-goer's coupon and some information about how JClements Photography does portraits.  I had such a great Sunday at the Harvest Fair, and hope to work further with the lovely families I got the pleasure of meeting! Enjoy the photos and I will be posting a link to my wildlife collection very soon!








To check out more events hosted by the NRT of Easton, check out their website!

http://www.nrtofeaston.org/events.html

Thanks to everyone who made this day super friendly and fun!  I will definitely be planning to set up a table at the Harvest Fair again next year! Hope to see you there!

-Jess

No comments: